Jay’s new mp3 is out! Actually, long ago.
Fri;
Hmm. It was a short day cox had youth day celebrations. Started off w a nice morning, haha. Friday weekly had jay at the back w piao yi lyrics! :D talked abt formal ltr during eng. Missloh’s so cute lah she kept laughing at herself, lol. Cme was so worth looking fwd to. Told almost the whole world whats gg to happen, haha. So eager man. And I kept jerking when I saw yy’s shots (: Rachel got excited w me. Haha. Best man the pics yy smiled till soo cheesy so cute! Gonna ask misskoh send the pics to me, no matter what!!
Recess sucked. Wasn’t in a good mood aft all that happened. Ergh craaap. Double periods of geog. Sigh shant mention anymore. And emaths test. Was fine. I still like waste time away drawing at first, haha. I thought the graph super easy one so just slowly do. Turned out, I almost didn’t have time to finish. Heh but I did lah, im so efficient what (: then PW. Gosh. She wanted the research report. Hmm anw gonna hand in nx wk. edinna said she saw yy outside ): and I didn’t see okae. Our class didn’t get a chance to go near the milo truck. Haha cox we rather do maths test. I mean duh right.
Then had youthday celebrations! Okae lah. Yy was rather near me. Hee. Had to guess the tchers baby pix etc. got this particular person kept guessing yy okae. So noisy la. Ergh I mean if its her I sure can recognize what. Stupid =/ but anw, they didn’t show laoshi’s face also! ): anw the misscongeniality stuff. Damn hilarious. Jiajun so funny can. Suqi & I sat there n laughed our heads off. Haha. Anw good effort! :D
Still not confirmed w who can go for the handbellconcerts! So sad can nobody wanna go. Even sec3s?! ugh so disappointing. Shall slap them on tues. haha anw comminterview on tues and I hafta do duty?! Leexuan is so nice man. Haha anyhow arrange me one.. ):
Blog more in the nite.. :D
// i hope you all will stop making me the middle person.
Hmm. It was a short day cox had youth day celebrations. Started off w a nice morning, haha. Friday weekly had jay at the back w piao yi lyrics! :D talked abt formal ltr during eng. Missloh’s so cute lah she kept laughing at herself, lol. Cme was so worth looking fwd to. Told almost the whole world whats gg to happen, haha. So eager man. And I kept jerking when I saw yy’s shots (: Rachel got excited w me. Haha. Best man the pics yy smiled till soo cheesy so cute! Gonna ask misskoh send the pics to me, no matter what!!
Recess sucked. Wasn’t in a good mood aft all that happened. Ergh craaap. Double periods of geog. Sigh shant mention anymore. And emaths test. Was fine. I still like waste time away drawing at first, haha. I thought the graph super easy one so just slowly do. Turned out, I almost didn’t have time to finish. Heh but I did lah, im so efficient what (: then PW. Gosh. She wanted the research report. Hmm anw gonna hand in nx wk. edinna said she saw yy outside ): and I didn’t see okae. Our class didn’t get a chance to go near the milo truck. Haha cox we rather do maths test. I mean duh right.
Then had youthday celebrations! Okae lah. Yy was rather near me. Hee. Had to guess the tchers baby pix etc. got this particular person kept guessing yy okae. So noisy la. Ergh I mean if its her I sure can recognize what. Stupid =/ but anw, they didn’t show laoshi’s face also! ): anw the misscongeniality stuff. Damn hilarious. Jiajun so funny can. Suqi & I sat there n laughed our heads off. Haha. Anw good effort! :D
Still not confirmed w who can go for the handbellconcerts! So sad can nobody wanna go. Even sec3s?! ugh so disappointing. Shall slap them on tues. haha anw comminterview on tues and I hafta do duty?! Leexuan is so nice man. Haha anyhow arrange me one.. ):
Blog more in the nite.. :D
// i hope you all will stop making me the middle person.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home